In March 2015, I started working for Orygen as
a web developer. The job description was very broad, it
included front end development, back end and database applications,
design work, site maintenance, web master activities and more.
The main piece of work is the integration with the Finance system
Microsoft Great Planes GP using eConnect as integration method.
The implemented work covers credit card payment, invoice processing,
personnel position management, budget reporting and more.
Because of the outstanding integration work the team got awarded the
University of Melbourne MDHS Professional Excellence Award in December 2019
from the University of Melbourne, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences.
The MDHS Award for Professional Excellence and Innovation honors the
Centre for Youth Mental Health for excellence for the finance systems transformation,
building a cloud-based solution to enable operational excellence across multiple entities.
- Developed Web applications in .NET and C#
- Created and maintained databases in MS SQL.
- Designed System Architecture on ASP.NET IIS server.
- Implemented system integration for web applications, special expertise Microsoft Great Plains, EConnect.
- Strongly considered User Centered Design, Usability, User and Customer Experience
- Acquired special expertise in the content management system Kentico.
- Created and built mobile-friendly websites and transitioned legacy site to mobile-friendly.
- Designed site layouts and user interfaces using Photoshop.